How to Change Language
While, using the internet program and the language on the internet is not what you want and you want to change it, then follow the given below steps.
How to change language in chrome
In this article, we will use Google Chrome on Windows. To change the chrome’s default language on Chrome OS, follow the steps given below:
- We use Google Chrome on Windows for this guide. Changing Chrome’s default language on Chrome OS, however, is virtually identical.
- The first thing you want to do is fire up Chrome, click the menu icon, and then click on “Settings.” Alternatively, you can type chrome://settings/ into your address bar to go directly there.
- Once in the Settings menu, scroll down to the bottom, and click on “Advanced.”
- Scroll down a little bit more until you see the Languages heading. Click on “Language” to expand the setting.
- If you want Chrome to translate a page on the internet into a specific language, click the menu icon, and then tick “Offer to Translate Pages in This Language.”
- After you select the language you want Chrome UI to display in, you have to relaunch the browser for these changes to take effect. Click “Relaunch.”
- After Chrome relaunches, the browser will open in your preferred language.